- Nature Activities
- Personal Swimming Pool
- Bottle Of Sparkling Wine(On Arrival)
- Abhyanga Full Body Massage For The Couple
- Romantic Bath Setting Once During The Stay
- Breakfast In Bed For A Day
- One personalized Intimate Dining Experience (By The Riverside, With A Customizable Five Course Menu, Personal Chef, Personal Butler And A Bottle Of Wine)
- Romantic Coracle Ride With Wine On The River Kabini
- A Wildlife Safari Of Your Choice For The Couple
- Guided ‘Spirit Of The Land’ Activities(Nature Walk & Tribal Village Visit)
- Private Guide For An Activity Of Your Choice
Pool Huts come with a large living and dining area, a palatial bedroom, a unique bathroom with a courtyard, and your own personal swimming arena.
- Infinity Pool
- Reading Lounge
- Family Pool
More reasons why you should visit us
Evolve Back’s Spirit of the land philosophy finds its most intimate expression at Kabini, where you are drawn into the vibrant social tapestry of the local Kadu Kuruba tribe. While you discover a vernacular dimension to luxury that’s truly liberating, the resort gives you a wildlife experience like no other. Inspired in design by the Hadis or tribal villages, this picturesque resort of sweeping panoramic vistas, is bordered on two sides by the Kabini River.
Not convinced already?
Kabini! An ancient land moulded by modernity but also strangely left untouched by it. The name says it all – an anglicised version of a word that takes one back centuries into ancient India– Kapila! And like ancient India this is a land of myths, legends, history and pristine wilderness. A place where sages were born and mythical characters sought and found refuge.